I’m not in a very happy mood today… I think I’m just gonna eat something, then sleep.
Tell me who you ship me with
GUYS DO IT
RUN NERD RUN
THREE MORE DAYS
IT’S BREAD DAY EVE
HAPPY BREAD DAY
FELICEM DIEM PANIS
Dies Internationalis Panarius mihi valde placet!
People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
Let’s list off Arc-V Episode 2 Opening changes, shall we? They go in order.
- Cards showing Yuya’s silhouette rotate side-by-side instead of dispersing into different directions.
- New effects for the pendulum drawing an arc on Arc-V.
- Instead of random background changes after the full title of Arc-V shows, we get a green background with stars of random colors.
- Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon has a brighter aura around him.
- The hearts from Hippo Tokens blowing air kisses to Yuya go to him and disperse.
- A rainbow background that shows Yuzu, Gogenzaka, and Yuya’s fans becomes wavy.
- When Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Yuya go over a rainbow bridge, the city becomes more lit up.
I think that’s all of the opening changes. I have a feeling the background for the Arc-V Title will change as well as what direction the cards showing Yuya’s silhouette will go as the series go on.
Let me know if there are more opening changes that I’ve overlooked.
So lemme get this straight…
- Nobody knows what a Pendulum Summon is
- Yuya’s currently the only one who is able to use Pendulum Summon.
- And Yuya is a complete rookie to know what Pendulum Summoning does, and doesn’t remember how he pulled off Pendulum Summoning
- There are people who want to recruit Yuya. And there are people who want to steal his Pendulum Monsters just because they’re so rare and unique to the world.
- Yuya got fans only because they want to see his Pendulum Summon, not his dueling skills (In my honest opinion, Pendulum Summoning is crap. We’ve already got monsters who special summon other monsters within the same archtype).
I can tell this is a good season. We’ve been introduced a character who doesn’t even know what a new summoning method is, and over time, ohdeargod he will abuse it like hell after 4 turns into the duel.
This is why, even though I love my cats, I’m a dog person.